Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Temple APA Issue 8

PARTY CRASH! wasn't the only thing I worked on over the last couple of months. I also managed to put together a festive little comic script featuring Santa Claus, which David Blankley illustrated and which appeared in the latest edition of online comics showcase Temple APA. This is a (lightly) Christmas themed edition of the publication, so I scripted to suit and came up with something as Christmassy as you can get. David's full colour art on this is absolutely glorious so please do check it out and get your yuletide groove on!



Download - FREE - from:
Clickwheel
Mediafire

or view as an E-book at Myebook (will require user account to view).

Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hi, Van Dom, j newell here, tried to reply to your message but dont think you got it, if you contact me again by the same method and give me your email address i will sort you out.

    james

    ReplyDelete